Report Suspicious Activity
Do you know something that can help us solve a crime?
Was there something out of place or suspicious?
Did somebody tell you about a crime they committed?
Use the form below to report suspicious activities to the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office. Before you begin, please consider the following questions.
WHO did you see? Give us a physical description.
WHAT did you see? Try to be as specific as you can.
WHERE did the activity happen?
WHEN did the activity happen?
WHY did you think this was suspicious?
When you describe the suspect, give us as much information as you can on any of the following points:
- Age (approximate is fine)
- Hair Color
- Any outstanding features, like scars, tattoos, piercings, missing limbs, etc.
- Weapons (if any)
- A description of their clothes
- How were they traveling?
- Which way did they go?
When you describe a vehicle, try to get:
- The license plate
- The year, make, and model of the vehicle
- The color
- Any distinguishing damage or feature (dented hood, one headlight, wire rims, logos, etc.)
Please use the form below to send us information you might have about a crime or highly suspicious activity. Please note that all contact information is optional if you wish to remain anonymous.